Add Your Heading Text Here
some this about us.
1. How are the franchises appointed by Master Mind Abacus?
The Franchise of Master Mind Abacus is given to the person having the passion to excel in children education, has a go-getter attitude, and is willing to do the business for a long-term. The most eligible is a person with excellent entrepreneurial skills and is willing to adapt the technology and system best suited for the business
2. What is the investment amount required to take up a franchise?
The initial investment may vary as per the area/country chosen for setting up a franchise. Please fill the following inquiry form and our team will get back to you soon with all the required details specific to your area. Register Now!
3. What is the duration for which a franchise is given?
The franchise is given for 5 years initially, after which it can be renewed.
4. What support will I get from your end if I take up a franchise?
We would be providing you with-
- Academic Training/Refresher Training
- Product Training
- Marketing Training
- Counseling Training
ERP Franchise Panel
- For updating all information related to center, trainer, faculty or student
- Update/Order stock (e.g. franchise kit, training kit) and track its status
- Online certification and training
- Raising a complain directly to the respective department
- Online Billings
Post Franchise Operations Department
- Your own website
- Franchise Kit
- Training Kit
without any additional charges
5. How much can I earn?
The earning of the Franchisee will be directly proportional to the number of students enrolled. The Franchisee’s effort in getting the students will decide the amount of earning.
6. How much area is allocated to a franchise for its functions?
The area of operation for a Unit Franchisee is within 1 km radius, and for its operations in the schools, the area is not defined.
7. Can I own more than one franchise?
Yes, you can own more than 1 center. In case the 2nd center is within your radius of the 1st center, extension Franchisee fee is chargeable.
If the 2nd center is outside the defined area of the 1st center a new Franchisee fee is applicable for the same.
8. I am a house-wife. Can I own a franchise?
If you have the passion for teaching children and want to start your own education center, we will help you achieve your goals.
9. Do I have to be a Math Graduate to become a trainer?
You need not be a math graduate. Your basic knowledge of maths will help you in becoming a trainer, your ability of communication and teaching skills will be more important for your success
10. What kind of training is given to the trainers?
Phase I- Training is provided online/or through DVDs.
Phase II- The doubt clearing session is conducted one-to-one with the Master Trainer.
To get detailed information about Abacus program, click below on the respective brochure links.
Students in Action:
Subscribe to Newsletter
Watch the students solve complex problems mentally and give accurate answers within seconds.